Skip to content
Term and Conditions
- Complete Homey’s bicycle rental form and we will take NT$ 1000 pre-authorized payment from your credit card for each bike rented.
- Your bike will be reserved once the pre-authorized payment is paid. Please provide a copy of your passport or alternative means of identification when picking up bike.
- Pick up and return your rented bike during our branch’s opening time.
- You are able to change your bike pick-up date within 7 days of your original pick-up date free of charge once.
- Subsequent changes require fee. Your deposit will not be refunded if you make any changes against our policies (e.g., last-minute rescheduling).
- The rental fee can be paid in cash or by credit card when returning your bike.
- The rental fee does not include insurance. You are responsible for purchasing your own insurance.
- Bike rental includes: front light; lock; bike pump; saddlebags; tool kit; luggage carrier; and two bike tires. ( The cost for one tire is NT 200, you don’t have to pay if you don’t use it. )
- Please check your rental bike and its accessories before departing. Any issues with your bike and equipment should be brought up immediately.
- Customers will be held accountable for any damages incurred to the bike and equipment.
- If the rental bike is damaged or returned with missing parts, customers will be charged with 85% of its original price.
- The accommodation discount at Homey cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers.
Homey Hostel retains the right to modify its special offers without further notification to customers.
- The bikes are covered by accident and liability insurance only in the station area. For additional coverage you must take out insurance yourself.